[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons at Washington Blvd on April 3rd

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 22:22:46 EDT 2011

Greetings, good gentles of the Debatable Lands!

Spring is still struggling to assert itself, but that will not stand in the way of the beginning of thrown weapons practice!

Join us for fun with pointy objects at Washington Blvd this Sunday, April 3rd at 11 AM -- all are welcome. We will have targets and loaner gear so that everyone can play.

NOTE that next Sunday, April 10th, thrown weapons practice will move to the Castle in Wexford so that we may join in with the Regional Archery Muster run by Lord Urho.

See you Sunday --
Elss
Region 2 TW Marshal