[SCA-BMDL] Sca-bmdl Digest, Vol 61, Issue 23

marksmoot at comcast.net marksmoot at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 22:12:03 EDT 2010

Greetings Good Gentles

Please note that the schedule and feast menu for Archers to the Wald have been posted to the Steltonwald Website ( http://www.steltonwald.org/archers.shtml - please see the new sublinks on this page).

The weather is looking promising and there is an abundance of things to do at this event! Archery abounds and includes not one, but two roving ranges, a long distance range, novelty shoots galore as well as a pract ice range! For those of you not inclined to shoot bow, we will also have a wonderful Thrown Weapons range and some Heavy Fighting tournaments.

T he deadline is closing in. If you plan on attending and wish to have dinner, you must let our reservation clerk, Muirgheal  inghen Dubhghaill know by Wednesday! Please contact her at muirgheall(AT)gmail(DOT)com or call 724-683-7558 before 10 pm (please note that the number in the announcement was incorrect).

We sincerely hope that you can come and join us for a wonderful day full of fun.

Fintan na Coilled - Autocrat

Gianna di Aurelio - Co-autocrat