[SCA-BMDL] Concerning Archers to the Wald

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:52:27 EDT 2010

>From the marshals of thrown weapons,

Thrown weapons will be at Archer's to the Wald this weekend as well.. We
will have loaner gear as usual so come out and join us.

Most notably the baronial thrown weapons championship will be happening at
Archer's the the Wald so all who are interested in participating should come
out for that.

There will be no thrown weapons practice Sunday October 3rd either.

Jorundr

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:19, Urho Waltterinen
<crossbow1953 at earthlink.net>wrote:

> >From the Captain of Archers,
>
> This weekend, Steltonwald will be holding Archers to the Wald, the biggest
> archery themed event in the region. See
> http://www.steltonwald.org/archers.shtml.
>
> All archers should make an attempt to attend and participate in all the
> activities. I will be attending at least Saturday and will be bringing all
> the loaner gear. The Kingdom, Baronial, and Youth Baronial Championships are
> scheduled to be held.
>
> As a result there will be no Barony archery practice on Sunday, October
> 3rd. We will resume on the on the 10th.
>
> See you there.
>
> In Service to the Barony-Marche,
>

> Urho Waltterinen
> mka Eugene Siren
> crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
> (home) 1-412-247-4467
> (cell) 1-412-501-5239
>
> Per valde mustache adveho valde officium

ZETSUBOU SHITA!!!!!!!!