[SCA-BMDL] Please, take the SCA Census 2010

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:30:29 EDT 2010

Hello, Debatable Landers!

The SCA is conducting a Census project through December 1st.  (See below) They've received nearly 10,000 responses, but only 363 were from Aethelmearc (or 3.6% of responses).  I highly encourage you all to take 10-15 minutes and complete the survey.  It is your opinions that will help shape policy here.

Currently, the most responses have come from An Tir, the Middle, the East, and Atlantia.  I believe that we as Aethelmearcers generally have a different outlook on some things, and our voice should be heard, too.  Please complete the survey:

http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/index.html

And, if you can, please forward to people you know that are no longer participating in the SCA, if you think they would be inclined to help.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale