[SCA-BMDL] Yarr! Great day at Washington Blvd

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:31:39 EDT 2010

Indeed.  Thank you all.  I had a wonderful birthday, and a lot of fun!

~Hilda

PS: YAAARRRRR!!!

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:45:43 -0400
From: caram at pitt.edu
To: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Yarr! Great day at Washington Blvd

Greetings unto all good gentles in the Barony Marche!  We felt today's huge turnout for thrown weapons and archery was wonderful and want to thank all who conceived the Pirate theme and Alaric who designed the tournaments.  Thanks to Anlaith who taught a large number of interested throwers the Atlatl class. Thanks to those as well who brought targets, encouraged newcomers, brought delicious birthday cakes for the Beatiful yet Deadly Pirate Hilda, and other laudable deeds!
    Heavy fighting and Youth fighting also went very well with a large turnout for each, and our Barony's first ever Pas-de-Arms barrier fighting for youth.  Thanks to Cynewyn (giving Shiro a well-deserved day off on his birthday), Arianna, and Ceindrech for marshalling.  Beautiful days like this at Washington Blvd with good friends, cake, and silly pirate talk fill our hearts with joy.  Vivant!
Yours in Service,
Byron and Ariella
_______________________________________________ Sca-bmdl mailing list Sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-bmdl