[SCA-BMDL] Children's Crusade Thanks

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:59:32 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

  I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Children's Crusade this passed weekend.  The weather was fantastic coming in a close second to the comradery that was shared by those in attendance.

  Thank you to Lord Reynard for running Troll again this year and to Countess Aidan who spent much of her time with him.

  Thanks to our Feastocrat Lord Bovi and his excellent kitchen staff for putting on yet another grand lunch and feast.

  Thank you to Mistress Miriam who though she could not be there Saturday drove out on Friday evening to help me shop and prepare everything for the event.

  Thank you to  Aileen and the other wonderful Lady whose name escapes me at present(I apologize) for handling the MOL table for heavy fighting and fencing.

  To Sir Isenwulf for being my MIC for the heavy lists and THL Robert Marsten and The new THL Liam for assisting as marshals as well.

  Thanks to Don Clewin and Dona Caroline for marshalling the fencing lists.

  Thank you to Mistress Alessandra for making sure I was drinking water and eating :p

  To Master Huon, Godfrey, Countess Elena, Lord Lothar, Lord Eckhart, Viscount Tarbold and the gentle from the Midrealm whose name also escapes me for helping set up and or tear down pavillions on the field.  Countess Elena of course again for providing the pavillions.

  And last but not least a special thank you to Cinewyn(not sure of the spelling there sorry Amy) for coming out late on Saturday just to help clean up in the kitchen.

  Sorry this was so long and I apologize to those I am sure I missed.

As Always, In Service

THL Gabriel Hawkes