[SCA-BMDL] September 19th Archery & Thrown Weapons

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Sep 12 20:24:10 EDT 2010

Greetings All!

Avast!  The pirates have made their presence known in our fair Barony and
it is up to us to determine who will prevail ... the pirates or the
gallant captain (and crew) of the Debatable Navy.

Bring your bows, crossbows, axes, knives, and spears to determine who will
be victorious on the high seas and claim the pirates' treasure!

To celebrate the "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" (and our
Seneschale Hilda's birthday :-) a series of fun competitions are planned
for the September 19th Archery & Thrown Weapons practice at Washington
Blvd (see the baronial calendar
(http://www.debatablelands.org/calendar.html) for directions).

Regular Archery and Thrown Weapons practice starts at 11 am, with the
competitions starting at noon!  This is in addition to the atl-atl
practice mentioned in an earlier missve by Elss!

Yarr and Shiver me timbers!

Alaric