[SCA-BMDL] passing on a message

Kate Patterson Neely klpneely at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 19:03:53 EDT 2010

Can anyone help with this? It's from a woman (Karen7) on the SCA Ravelry list,
and if I can get a lead, I'll get back to her with more information, so I don't
pass any info until I have permission.
I know this is somewhat OT, but since Pennsic just happened, I thought it might
be a good time to ask. I’m trying to find an old friend of mine, Mistress Ashraf
Quaracci (m/k/a Diana Squicciarini). She used to merchant at Pennsic and other
events as an artist and seller of beautiful hand painted period ceramics,
primarily Middle Eastern and Persian. She’s originally from Long Island, NY, but
moved to the Pittsburgh area several years ago. I’m not sure if she’s active
anymore or not.
If anyone is still in touch with her, could you please PM me and I’ll pass on
some more personal information. Thanks!

Ceindrech merch Elidir

Make Your Voice Heard. Enroll in http://www.ProgressiveSecretary.Org.