[SCA-BMDL] Youth Combat at Children's Crusade

Kate Patterson Neely klpneely at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 21:17:14 EDT 2010

Thank you to Lady Arianna, who let me know this email did not arrive on the
first try. Sorry for the late notice:

For all the youth of our kingdom who so valiantly fought in the recent war, and
for those who were unable to join us there, we will fight again, in the Woods of

Steltonwald, at Children's Crusade.

As with the adults, please bring a toy to donate to the Toys for Tots charity.

We will do list fighting and a woods battle. The number of kids who can fight in

the woods, and the amount of space we can use, will be determined by the amount
of help I have marshalling. I would welcome participation from any other youth
marshalls, or from those who would like to consider becoming a marshall in
training.

Hope to see you all there!

Lady Ceindrech merch Elidir