[SCA-BMDL] Sewing Circle on Saturday, October 30

Gail Lefkowitz lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 18:32:05 EDT 2010

These false start penalties are going to kill me.

SO! This is a reminder that there will be a Sewing Circle on Saturday, October 30, at Carnegie-Mellon University in the University Center, Peter-Wright-McKenna rooms (2nd floor).  The sewing circle will run from 10am to 5pm.

Feel free to bring munchies, works in progress, stuff you want to start, your last-minute Halloween costume, etc. If you have a sewing machine, it would be good to bring that, too.  It is not necessary to work on clothes - needlework and other projects welcome until the room is full (it's a big room).  It is not too early to start work for Twelfth Night or even Ice Dragon!

All are welcome.  RSVP not necessary, but if you want me to bring something specific, like costume books, please respond privately.

The regularly scheduled 1st Thursday meeting will be held on November 4 in the usual place in Stanton Heights from 8-10pm.

Ts'vee'a
lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
412-361-0718