[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank Yous

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 23:39:10 EDT 2010

Unto the Populace of Aethelemearc does the Honorable Lord Liam MacanTsaoir give warm greetings;

I hope that you all enjoyed your day yesterday at the Agincourt, we had our largest attendance at the event ever. My first Thank You goes to all of you who attended you make this a very enjoyable and easy event to run.

A huge thank you to my wife Constance Glyn Dwr without whom, many of the great things that happen at Agincourt would not be possible, also she helps me keep my sanity throughout the planning process.

Great Thanks to Rowan and Ffythncor our Gatekeepers for the event. They were greatly attentive to the needs of our event and they were there anytime anything was needed.

Thank you to Odriana, Elss, Alethea and the entire kitchen staff for the preparation of amazing meals throughout the day. Most especially Congratulations to Alethea Cowle who prepared he first Medieval Meal for the children who attended the event, A great feat as she too is a child!

To THL Hilda Hugelman and the Troll staff who were inundated with a line into the parking lot at one point and handled it all with style and grace.

Thank you to the Marshals of the day, Morien McBain who drives over 4 hours to be the Marshal in Charge of the event every year. He was supported by a great crew including: Sir Tarbold, Lord Shiro, and Lord Stefan. Thanks also to our MOL Lady Aileen for keeping things organized for the 5 Man Tourney

Thanks to THL Fredeburg for running a fun and exciting Fencing field throughout the day.

Thank You to Mistress Arianna and the Youth Marshals that assisted her in the Baronial Youth Championship.

To the Very attentive Chirurgeons at the event including; His Highness Christopher, THL Robert Marston, Lady Ingrid and Daria. You made my job very easy.

To Their Highness Christopher and Morgen and Their Excellencies Byron and Ariella for lending such grace to our event.

And last but not least Lady Gabrielle and the Vulkansmeade Cleanup crew, there were so many of you guys, I seriously didn't have anything left to do at the end of the night. You all showed that service is the anchor of our society, thank you for all your hard work!!

After 5 years running this event, it is a great staff that makes this event flow so easily. Thank you all and see you next year!!

In humble service,

Liam

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII