[SCA-BMDL] Congratulations to TRH Christopher and Morgen

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 18 22:39:18 EDT 2010

It is with great pride and pleasure that we announce to the populace of the Debatable Lands the results of Aethelmearc's Crown Tournament.  We again rejoice at the crowning of a Prince and Princess from within our fair lands.  Our fondest congratulations and well wishes go to TRH Christopher and Morgen, who will ascend to the throne as Christopher III and Morgen III next fall.
Please offer them your assistance during their preparations as Prince and Princess, and their reign as King and Queen.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella
Baron and Baroness of the Debatable Lands