[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Arts Meeting October 12th

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 23:20:53 EDT 2010

Greetings all!

I am very happy to announce that, after a brief hiatus (caused by the appearance
of baby Talia),  the monthly meetings of the Fiber Arts Guild are back!  The
next meeting is on Wednesday, October 12, from 6 to 8 PM.   As my house is
completely overrun by baby things,  Lady Zoe has graciously agreed to us using
her cafe, and agreed to stay open to accomodate the meeting.

Please bring your projects,  your skills, your ideas, or just bring yourselves,
and

hang out.   Again, all skill and interest levels are welcome!

Please  RSVP if you plan to attend, so I can plan snacks.  If you decide to come
at the last minute,  or forget to RSVP, come anyway.

The address is:
 Zoe's Herbs and Teas,  42 Wabash  Street in the West End of Pittsburgh, PA

Sincerely, Luceta.

P.S. Special thanks to Zoe for letting us use her cafe!

P.P.S. If you know someone who is not on the list, or is not in the Society, but
may be interested, please let them know.