[SCA-BMDL] Looking ahead at archery events

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 8 09:31:37 EDT 2010

>From the Captain of Archers,

We can look ahead now to next spring for some events that will have archery components.

The Canton of Westland More will be having their annual Spring Thing event on Saturday, June 4th. The event this time is titled "Spring Thing: Men in Kilts... a Highland fling." If it's like previous years, there will also be fighting, fencing, and thrown weapons.

I've run archery tournaments for them the last three years and will be doing so again.

Put it on your schedule and come on out and meet our fellow Aethelmearcians to the south.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium