[SCA-BMDL] convenient way to recommend people

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 7 09:10:49 EDT 2010

Unto the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send warm greetings!  To make giving us award recommendations easier, we will have a wooden box and stack of cards at Agincourt (somewhere central inside the Church) with a copy of the Order of Precedence and list of awards next to them.  Please take a few minutes to look through the list of gentles in the OP, or just write down the name or names of people you have seen doing good works.  We will collect the box at the end of the day and are hoping this will give us more award recommendations from more people.  You are more than welcome to mention people for Kingdom awards, as well, and we will forward that on to Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses.  If this works, we will continue the practice at Baronial events and Barony meetings.
Yours,
Ariella and Byron