[SCA-BMDL] Queen's Rapier: need scroll transport

The Black Paladin owaru at myfamily.org
Wed Oct 6 20:35:07 EDT 2010

Unto the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, greetings from THL Cadell
Blaidd du.  Having been tasked with the execution of an award scroll for
the upcoming Queen's Rapier, but not intending to attend said event, I
find myself in need of transport for said scroll to said event.  If
anyone from the area is planning on attending that event and would be
willing to provide such transport, please contact me off-list so that we
can arrange for me to get the scroll to you.  My sincerest thanks in
advance for your assistance.

In Service,
 Cadell