[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - TONIGHT

Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com
Wed Oct 6 07:52:00 EDT 2010

There will be a Wednesday Scriptorium TONIGHT, 6 October 2010 at my home
in Hampton Township at 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.

There will be the usual collection of paint-a-scrolls, loaner gear, and
willing teachers.  If you have any questions, or need directions to the
house, please contact me at 412.213.8116.  This is a Google Voice number
and will ring both my house and mobile phones simultaneously.

I look forward to seeing people there.

Regards,

Odriana vander Brugghe

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.