[SCA-BMDL] Thanks for Archers to the Wald

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Oct 3 10:06:41 EDT 2010

Unto the Populace of our Skilled Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send Greetings!  We greatly enjoyed a perfect day for archery, fighting and thrown weapons yesterday at Steltonwald's Archers to the Wald event!   Many archers from our Barony and all around the Kingdom displayed their skill and courtesy for all.  Vivat to Sir Isenwulf who won the Heavy Weapons Bear pit (but was not remembered in court).  We want to thank those who aided us specifically:
Cadell and Isabel who retained for us and provided Kumihimo cords for the Royalty gift basket
Urho, Joshua, and Jorundr who designed interesting and fun Baronial Championship competitions in adult and youth archery and thrown weapons.
Muirgheal who set up our thrones
Cynewyn and all who helped pack up our belongings
Odriana who provided hand knit cloths and fine toiletries for the gift basket
Myfawnwy who provided gingerbread cookies and three necklaces for the gift basket
And thanks to all who helped make this day wonderful for us and those in attendance, especially the marshalls, kitchen staff, and Fintan's event staff!  We wish we could enjoy this event more than once a year.
Yours,
Byron and Ariella