[SCA-BMDL] Arts and Sciences at the Winter Practice Site

Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com Jennifer.Strobel at BNYMellon.com
Tue Nov 30 12:32:47 EST 2010

To the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does Lady Elss of Augsburg and
Odriana vander Brugghe bid greetings.

Now comes the cold winter winds and blowing snow, and we spend our time
inside, pursuing the gentler arts...

Well, unless you're a fighter going to winter fighting practice!  But the
rest of us can still practice the gentler arts, even while others fight,
and it all happens at the Winter Practice Site (The Pittsburgh Chinese
Church, 8711 Old Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15237).

Starting on 12 December, we will be hosting an A&S Gathering on a number
of Sundays.  The general schedule for the day will be:

2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. - An organized class.
3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. - Open time for A&S projects or another activity

Through the end of 2010, we have following classes scheduled:

12 December - "You Can Teach" - THL Kieran MacRae
19 December - "Documentation and Research" - Odriana vander Brugghe (Part
of the Ice Dragon Challenge classes)
16 January - Largesse Workshop, materials will be provided. (this is the
day after BMDL 12th night)
30 January - Her Excellency, Mistress Ts'vee'a will be hosting a sewing
workshop.

There will be coffee and tea, and cookies or a snack if we can manage it,
good company, and lots of time to talk and visit.  All levels of
experience are welcome - these classes are meant to be introductions to
the various aspects of the Arts and Sciences, so those who 'do" are
welcome to visit and talk to people, too.

If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions, please contact either
one of us:

Lady Elss of Augsburg: elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Odriana vander Brugghe: jenn.strobel at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing everyone, and keeping in touch over the winter
months.

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.