[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice changes

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Thu Nov 11 11:46:44 EST 2010

Attendance at dance practice has been low to nonexistent for a while now...
sometimes two or three folks show up, sometime just me.  In light of this,
I'm going to shift dance practice to being a once-monthly practice, on the
last Thursday of the month.

There will be no November practice, since that Thursday falls on
Thanksgiving.  The December practice falls between Christmas and New Years,
so that will likely not be held as well.  If there's sufficient interest,
we may hold it on a different week.  If not, we'll take the holidays to
regroup and try this dance thing again in January.

If you're interested in seeing our dance group survive, come out and dance
with us in January.  Don't let it die!  You can always find out when our
practices are at the website, http://dance.eclecsia.org/

In service,
Cai o'r Llyn
BMDL Dancemaster