[SCA-BMDL] Ride needed for friend

donnanbard at yahoo.com donnanbard at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 11:35:27 EDT 2010

    Greetings all!

   First off since I am not on the BMDL list, I don't think this will make it there. If it doesn't, could someone forward it for me?

  I have a friend who has been to a few events, and wants to go to the practice at the castle on the 7th. Since I, and the others I am riding with are coming from the other direction I was hoping that someone from the BMDL who would be coming through Oakland would do me a favor and give her a ride. She has garb.

   If you can do me this favor, please e-mail me at

donnanbard at yahoo.com

  Thank You
Don Donnan MacDubhsidhe OP

"Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit."