[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice- Youth Combat Special Announcement

Kate Patterson Neely klpneely at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 22:27:57 EDT 2010

Youth Combat at Barony Meeting!

After last practice, it was brought to my attention that the new notarized waiver rule is being applied to all fighters, even to first time fighters who have not yet been authorized. That is being questioned, but while we wait for an answer we need to enforce the stricter interpretation. Thankfully, Lady Annaleigh, a valiant rapier combatant for the Cook's Guild, has volunteered her services as notary this Sunday between bouts. So those of you who are not yet authorized- Shawn, Doug, Joie, Owen, Jake, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, please get waivers notarized this Sunday. You must be with a parent to do this. No one will be allowed to practice without this until further notice. There is a small chance my mundane responsibilities will pull me away at the last minute from supervising practice, but I will make certain that the waiver forms make their appearance so you can watch the competition and be prepared for our next practice if that happens. More
 likely, I'll be there, we'll get the paperwork done, and we'll practice as well as learn from the competitions of the adults.

Hope to see you all there,

Ceindrech
 Make Your Voice Heard. Enroll in http://www.ProgressiveSecretary.Org.