[SCA-BMDL] Southern Regional Muster, Sunday June 6

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 16:59:52 EDT 2010

Greetings All Fighters

To prepare more for the coming war, The
Southern Regional Army will again meet in the Barony Marche of the
Debatable Lands to prepare our army for it's duty. We invite all
fighters to our Summer Fighting Site at the intersection of Washington
Blvd and Allegheny River Blvd.

On Sunday June 6, We will begin the day with at 1pm
with a Bear Pit warm up, at 2pm we will begin working melee scenarios.
Our goals for this day:

1) Working as ONE army
2) Reforming as
 an Army
3) Communication from the top commanders down to the new
fighter to achieve our goals.

Please plan to attend!!

In
Service,