[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald June Meeting

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Wed May 26 13:13:23 EDT 2010

Greetings,

As yet another War Practice has passed, it will soon be time of our June
Meeting.  Wednesday, June 16, 2010. For this meeting we will move from our
regular meeting place of the Beaver County Court house, and enjoy a picnic
with our family and friends.  We will be meeting at Shelter #7 of Brady's
Run Park. (This is the shelter below the main lodge
http://www.beavercountypa.gov/ParksAnrRecreation/Images/BradysRunLayout.JPG
) Cooking will start around 5:30 and the meeting will start around 7 pm
and go until dark or Mother Nature asks us to leave. (She has in the past)
For directions, please see
http://www.beavercountypa.gov/ParksAnrRecreation/BradyDirections.aspx

If you are joining us, we ask all to bring a covered dish and the beverage
of your choice.  The Canton will be providing hot dogs and steaks.  If you
would like a steak,  you MUST contact Alessandra (kardasl at pitt.edu
412-741-8537) by June 12!

For your comfort, we do suggest these additional things, a knife for
cutting the steaks, comfy chairs for the meeting, and extra dry clothes
for anyone that might find the creek too much to resist.

Any questions, please let us know.

On behalf of the Canton,
Alessandra

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But