[SCA-BMDL] A&S Wars Challengers!

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:27:56 EDT 2010

bwaaa haaaa haaaa ha!!!!!

we are the baking babes (and alastar), (otherwise known as the cooks guild),
and we are fielding an ALL WOMAN CREW!!!!    or anyways we think we
are...still waiting for one confirmation....

we have the mighty HILDA throwing things for us!!!   not pots, not pans, but
REAL THROWN WEAPONS!!  (those are weapons that are thrown, not thrones used
as weapons)  yes folks, you may think you know our seneschal, but if i was
you...i'd duck!!   or stay out from in front of the targets, your choice.
stupid place to stand anyways, why are you standing there?

yes, we, the cooking chicks (and alastar), (otherwise known as the cooks
guild), have an archer, the wondrous mistress arianna!! and while she would
never DREAM of beating her children at home, she has no qualms about trying
to knock the snot out of the on the archery field!! forget about lunch
money!! we'll see who has any allowance left after this contest!!!

fair, friendly, and fearsome is our baroness, and she has requested to be
the heavy weapons champion for the lunch ladies, wait, that doesn't sound
quite like it should....the simmering, sizzling, sisters, (and alastar),
(otherwise known as the cooks guild)! she will whomp you, she will stomp
you, we will make you into meatloaf when she is done with you!!

all should quake when they see (lady fencer to be named later)!!!  she will
be representing the boiling brudder (and micilina, margaret, myfawny, and
rufina) (otherwise known as the cooks guild), with a quick and sharp blade!
she will slice, she will dice, she will make you think you are in a japanese
steakhouse!!

beware, be warned, be wary!!! bring band-aids!!!

rufina