[SCA-BMDL] Notary

Katlyne MacRoth katlyne_macroth at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 01:02:24 EDT 2010

My Lord and Ladies,

I am a notary for the State of Pennsylvania and will have my seal on site for War Practice, as Countess Aiden has posted.  I expect to be at troll a large portion of the event.  Having not see the document I am uncertain of the charge for this
service, but most single signature certifications are $5.00 as set by
the state.

If necessary I can make a trip to one of the Baron meetings or fighter practice for the Canton of Steltonwald and the Barony, after War Practice.

If you wish to contact me off list my email is Muirgheall at gmail.com or by phone 724-683-7558.  Calls between 6 pm and 10 pm only, please.

Yours in service,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill

(mka Heather L Hupp)