[SCA-BMDL] No Gold Key (loaner garb) for War Practice

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 13:36:41 EDT 2010

To all, greetings from Roana, the Gold Key steward.

Unfortunately, I must announce that there will not be any Gold Key loaner garb available at War Practice next weekend.  If you are a newcomer who is planning to attend the event, you will need to make arrangements to borrow garb from a private individual.  (If you know a newcomer who is planning to attend, please help them find someone around their size who might be able to lend.)

On a related note, changes in my personal life and my activity level in the SCA are making it difficult for me to execute my duties as Gold Key steward.  If you or someone you know can step into this role, it would be of great benefit to the entire Barony.

Thank you,
~~Roana, Gold Key steward.
-----