[SCA-BMDL] A Challenge from the Order of the Gage

Cara and Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri May 14 16:41:42 EDT 2010

Unto the fighters of Sylvan Aethelmearc does Byron, Baron of the Debatable Lands, send Greetings.

I write to you this day to issue a challenge from the noble Order of the Gage.  On the eve of Aethlemearc's War Practice, our Order shall stand upon the list field and receive any combatants who would meet us in honorable combat with heavy weapons.  We seek fighters of merit, who wish to hone their skills and test their mettle on the field of battle.

We will meet on the list field of War Practice at 7PM on Friday May 21, and we shall hold the field until darkness falls.  The War Practice Field Marshall, Sir Aengus MacBain, has kindly agreed to open heavy weapon inspections early, at 6PM, to accomodate this challenge.

Come forth, good nobles, for the Order of the Gage stands ready to meet you for honor and for glory!

--Byron