[SCA-BMDL] 1 more lost & found item (was Re: [SCA-AE] Crown Tournament Lost and Found)

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Thu May 13 22:20:39 EDT 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
After Crown last weekend, we seem to have wound up with a stock pot without
an owner.  It was handed to us at the end of the event along with some stuff
that was Arianna's, but she said it isn't hers.  I don't recognize it as being part of
the larder, either (although I haven't actually talked to Michelina yet).
Does anyone know if they're missing a pot from Crown (or -- heaven forfend --
we walked off with a pot belonging to the site)?
I think it's probably about an 8 quart pot, and does not appear to have a lid (I
need to get some other things in from the van tonight so I can double-check
size and brand).
We can bring it with us up to War Practice next weekend, if anyone thinks it's
theirs.
Thanks in advance.