[SCA-BMDL] OT slightly: Etching information

Corrin Corbin zhangmingli at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 10:41:29 EDT 2010

Ni hao all,

I was wondering if there was anyone in the Barony, or anyone in the Barony who knows of someone, that has information regarding etching polished stones and seeds. Long story short, I have some polished stones/seeds for pendants, and I would like to etch designs on both sides of the stones/seeds. I have some practice etching glass with an etching solution, and am wondering if the same solution can be used on the stones.

If someone has information, or a contact, please reply to me off-list.

Xièxiè

YIS,
Ming Li