[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium is Next Week

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 18:11:14 EDT 2010

Because there are five Wednesdays in March, I wanted to remind
everyone that the next scriptorium will be next Wednesday, 7 April
2010.  There will be a medieval materials of the artist class taught
by Master Creator Twinedragon.  He will be sending me a more detailed
class description that will be posted to the list as soon as I receive
it.

Have a wonderful rest of March, and see you all in April!

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."