[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Arts Guild Meeting!

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 21:55:58 EST 2010

Greetings all!

Do you like to knit? Spin? Weave? What about crochet? or just carding wool? talking about fleeces or sheep? Are you interested in fiber arts of any kind? If you are, please come to the first meeting of the nascent Fiber Arts Guild, on Wednesday, March 10th, at 7 PM, at 1655 Beechwood Blvd, Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.   All levels of experience and interest welcome.

Our first order of business will be to gauge the Barony's interest in fiber arts and decide what we want to do.  I am hoping to have meetings monthly, probably every second Wed. of the month.   Come with your projects and ideas, or just come and hang out with fiber people.  There will be snacks and tea.

Please RSVP if you're going to be there, so I can plan the snacks.

dinaternullo at yahoo.com
or 412-422-5049

Please contact me if you need directions, or with any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Luceta di Cosimo
(red hair, brings spinning wheel to events)