[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Jun 29 16:17:26 EDT 2010

The Canton of Steltonwald will have it's regularly scheduled practice this
evening.

Practice will be held at Hopewell Township Community Park.  Directions can
be found on their website.  Practice is weather permitting.  We practice
at Pavilion 4 across the lake from the entrance.

http://www.hopewelltwp.com/hopewell_park.php

General Directions: Route 60 north, exit at the Hopewell ramp. Bear right
onto Rt. 151 Gringo Road. Route 60 south, exit the Hopewell ramp, turn
left onto Rt. 151 Gringo Road. Travel East past the Hopewell Industrial
Park. Approximately one mile turn left onto Kane Road. Travel Kane Road
past the Kane Road drive-in theater. Turn right at the next street, Laird
Road. Hopewell Park is on the right side. Enjoy!!

In Service
THL Robert Marston
Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But