[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:19:18 EDT 2010

Please disregard my last posting.  I misread the notice on the park website.

FIGHTER PRACTICE WILL BE HELD THIS EVENING

Practice will be held at Hopewell Township Community Park.  Directions can
be found on their website.  Practice is weather permitting.  We practice
at Pavilion 4 across the lake from the entrance.

http://www.hopewelltwp.com/hopewell_park.php

In Service
THL Robert Marston
Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But