[SCA-BMDL] A&S Issue Last Deadline Bump

Michelle Bauer shellylbauer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:03:53 EDT 2010

I have been advised of the many and multiples of things people are doing to
prepare for the big Pennsic Event and in Light of this I have decided to
push the A&S issue deadline to The 20rth of October.  This way everyone
won't feel pressured to push and rush something together for the A&S issue
along with everything done in preparation for Pennsic.  However, I DECLARE,
this will be the last deadline bump.  And in this I hope Pennsic inspires
some articles for the issue.

The Issue will come out in december so any seasonal type stories, articles,
recipes, ect... are greatly welcome.  I myself would love a good ghost story
or two if any have any of the sort.  But for now keep the A&S issue in mind
and Enjoy Pennsic. ^_^

-- Kathrine
~~Michelle L Bauer ~~
~~Graphic Designer ~~