[SCA-BMDL] Thank You From the Canton Meeting

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 17 14:02:24 EDT 2010

Just want to send out a quick THANK YOU to all that could join us for the
Canton Meeting.  It was so great to see so many Canton members and
Friends! Plenty of great food was had, (Think we talked Gianna in to
posting the recipe for the Bacon Potato Salad) As always our Grill Master
Robert, with his assistants Joc and Roland did an incredible job. Thank
you to Our Baron and Baroness for joining us, always wonderful to have you
with us. And a Very Big Thank You to Mother Nature for the perfectly
wonderful evening with out any water events.

In Service,
Alessandra

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But