[SCA-BMDL] Cool website updates

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 23:56:19 EDT 2010

Greetings Noble Populace!

I am very excited to announce that our website, www.debatablelands.org, has some new updates!  On the meetings and activities page, each regular activity now has a "more info" link that leads to (wait for it).... more info about that activity!  There are pictures and email lists, and contact information, and even a couple of videos.  Just in time for the Zoo Demo...
To see the A&S links, http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings.html#ans .
To the martial activities links: http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings.html#martial

You'll also notice an "other activities" list of people doing cool stuff that might not have a regular meeting.  If you'd like to be on this list, please do let me know.

We also have added a slide show by our own Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope to our "About Us" page: http://www.debatablelands.org/about.html. (Apologies to her: her slide show was spiffier, with zooms, and wipes and things.  We had to make it static to embed into the webpage).

Keep on looking for updates over the coming months.  Many thanks to our A&S Minister, Lady Pavla, who helped gather information, and many, many thanks to our Webminister, Cai, Codemaster Supreme-o.

If you see any mistakes, or see the need for changes on the new parts, or any part of the webpage, please contact Cai (webminister (at) debatablelands (dot) com).

In Levitate et Caritate
~Hilda, Seneschale