[SCA-BMDL] OT Panther Pavilion Tent for Sale

chirurgeon chirurgeon at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 19:19:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

Sorry for the interruption. I am selling my Panther Pavilions Regency tent.  It it 16X16 with double dragon scale dags trimmed in blue.  It also has a separate 16x16 awning with the same dragon scale dags. It comes with the set up kit from Panther with all the poles, stakes and ropes and a bag for the stakes and ropes.  There are also additional extra long stakes for the corners. Everything is in excellent condition.  The tent is approximately 7 years old.  It has been set up every year except for a couple.  This entire set up currently sells for $1,500.00. I am asking $1,000 or the best offer. If you are interested, we can discuss payment arrangements.

Caitlyn fitz Robert