[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Re: Tut, tut, it looks like rain.

Douglas Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Sun Jun 6 22:33:28 EDT 2010

Boy... was it rain... down in SE Ohio where we were, we got perhaps 4-6"
of rain, and the basement of my place down there flooded.  When it was
raining, the rain was going straight over the gutters.  Hence, our just
getting back up here instead of in time for muster.

- Cinnion

On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 19:48 -0700, Elss_of_Augsburg wrote:

>         Alas, because of the rain, thrown weapons practice will also
>         be cancelled for tomorrow.
>
>         YIS,
>         Elss
>
>         --- On Sat, 6/5/10, crossbow1953 <crossbow1953 at earthlink.net>
>         wrote:
>

>                 From: crossbow1953 <crossbow1953 at earthlink.net>
>                 Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Tut, tut, it looks like rain.
>                 To: "BMDL" <Sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
>                 Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 9:33 PM
>
>                 From the Captain of Archers,
>
>                 I've checked the forecast and thunderstorms are
>                 expected to continue throughout the morning tomorrow.
>
>                 Therefore, I'm cancelling archery practice for Sunday
>                 today to give you plenty of lead time to get this
>                 message.
>
>                 In service to the Barony-Marche,
>
>                 Urho Waltterinen
>                 mka Eugene Siren
>                 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
>                 Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
>                 Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239
>
>                 Per valde mustache adveho valde officium
>

>                 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://www.ka8zrt.com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!