[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fighter Sunday Fighter Practice June 6th

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:45:23 EDT 2010

 Greetings Good Gentles,

*BMDL is honored to host *the Southern Regional Army Practice* **this Sunday
June 6th** at  Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>1pm
- 5pm
*. (please see included message below)

Of note:  Iron Key Loaner Armor will not be available this weekend.
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>

Fight practice* will continue at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>on
Sunday afternoons 1pm - 5pm
*unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. Youth fighters and fencers
must provide their own marshals.
*
*
See you Sunday - Shiro

Lord Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira
BMDL Baronial Knight Marshal
BMDL Iron Key

412 415 3336

Unto the Populace of the Debatable lands does Liam MacanTsaoir send
greetings,

As Sunday approaches I would like to welcome any members of the populace to
come out to the Southern Regional Muster at our Washington Blvd. Site to
support your Kingdom's Army.

Lady Sarab bint Alima of the Aethelmearc Waterbearers Guild will be
coordinating Waterbearing for the Muster as temperatures will be in the 80's
again. Donations of Pretzels and Pickles would be greatly appreciated. She
can be found that day under the Brown EZ-up.

The day will start at 1 pm with Singles fighting for the first hour for
warm-ups, melee scenarios will begin at 2pm.

In Service,
Lord Liam MacanTsaoir.
Clerk- Southern Regional Army

*Shawn MacIntyre*