[SCA-BMDL] BMDL YOUTH Fighter Practice Sunday July 25th

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 21:28:18 EDT 2010

This Sunday, July 25th will be the last YOUTH fighter practice before Pennsic. We will begin around 1:00 and run through 4:00.
Practice is at the Washington Blvd. site as usual. We have moved to the other side of the parking lot to be in closer proximity to the adult fighters. We have plenty of shade, and like last week, I will provide freezer pops!

I recently acquired additional loaner armor through the generosity of Lady Zoe. *There will be limited loaner armor at Pennsic* so if you need armor for the War, come on down and I will see what I can provide you with. I also have a lot of golf tubes available for Division 1 fighters who need to make weapons, and can provide guidance for Division 2 & 3 fighters who need to make PVC weapons.
******There will be NO official BMDL Youth Fighter practice on Aug 1st, Aug 8th, or Aug 15th ******Come out and give your fighting one last pre-Pennsic polish this Sunday afternoon. I hope to see you all there!

Arianna