[SCA-BMDL] *** Start-of-Semester Meeting and Dance Practice *** (fwd)

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 20 14:51:28 EDT 2010

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:49 PM -0400
From: ucres at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
To: grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: ***  Start-of-Semester Meeting and Dance Practice  ***

Hello Gretchen,

The room requested below has been reserved for you.  We have added time
before and after your event to allow for our setup and teardown/cleanup.
Please note that you cannot use that time to accommodate a change in your
programming.

Please respond directly to this email account with any changes or
cancellations.   To avoid penalty charges, please cancel at least 7
business days in advance for large rooms and 3 business days in advance
for small rooms.

Thank you.
UC Scheduling (Eleanor)