[SCA-BMDL] Repost for Baronial Combat Archers - Shiro Sends - Low Priority

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 13:59:35 EDT 2010

Greetings Good BMDL Combat Archers,

A reposting of HRH Duncan's message.  Please distribute to our fellow Combat
Archers

Thank you - Shiro
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira
BMDL Knight Marshal

To the Combat Archers of Aethelmearc does Prince Duncan send greeting,

At Curia the question of where should combat archery fit into our award
structure was brought up. At this time, the answer may not be an easy one so
I would like to meet with the combat archery community of Aethelmearc to
discuss it with you directly, to here your feelings on the matter and talk
about the different directions the solution might take.  I have arranged for
time at Aethelmearc Royal camp on Wednesday August 11th from 11am to noon
and I welcome all combat archers that have an opinion on this issue to come
and make sure we are all on the same page as we try to work towards an
answer.

Thank You,
 HRH Duncan

Tantum nex officium terminus - Only in death does duty end.