[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Reception buffet

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 8 08:00:52 EDT 2010

Greetings Good Gentles!  In the last three years we have been very fortunate that Zianna, Odrianna, and Baroness Ardis and Baron Langdon and their camp have prepared wonderful food at our Barony's Pennsic reception, held at Aethelmearc Royal on Sunday evening.  This year, we have asked a few people who are not able to take on this responsibility, and so we ask anyone interested in this to contact us.  We definitely feel the last three years have been amazing but one need not provide that level of buffet as a "standard".  The budget is up to $400 and approximately 60-80 people have attended in the past.  The buffet is not meant to feed dinner to all, just have hors d'oeuvres, some of them meat-based, a dessert or two and some nonalcoholic drinks.  Please let us know if you can coordinate a buffet and organize a few people to help set up the buffet Sunday August 8th by 7pm (we have the space starting at 6:30pm).
Yours,
Byron and Ariella, Baron and Baroness