[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting Garb Goodwill!!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 14:45:00 EDT 2010

Greetings To All!

War is on the horizon!! We are all preparing in many different ways, As we go through our garb we notice that the evil laundry gnomes have been hard at work making things far too big, or far too small, or just not quite right!!

Why not share this misfortune with someone who it may fit just right!!  At the Barony Meeting on July 18  (Washington Blvd. practice site), I invite one and all to bring that garb which may not fit you quite right for a Garb Goodwill. Anyone can participate, If you see garb that you like, Pick it up, If you have garb that no longer works for you, drop it off. We have new people that may be attending their first Pennsic and would like to be properly clothed, and people who have been attending events for year, that may be looking for something to add to their wardrobe!!

Anything left at the end of the day will be donated to Gold Key/ Iron Key

We will use any clothing or armor item you may want to donate!!  Look for the Brown EZup, and find your treasure!!

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir and THL Constance Glyn Dwr

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII