[SCA-BMDL] "Wigwam" style tent

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:32:45 EDT 2010

Want a good tent?

Cheap?

 http://www.midwesttent.com/catalog/

My viking tent never leaked. Wonderful!!!!

I did have a problem with one square, tent. They had one roll of bad canvas. They let me keep that tent , and refunded me my full amount. (Including the other items that I bought with that tent)

The best and cheapest tent makers that I have found. Really recomend them!

Aibell