[SCA-BMDL] New folks looking for rides

Roana goldkey at debatablelands.org
Fri Jan 29 18:15:40 EST 2010

Greetings, everyone!  This young lady emailed me requesting loaner garb for Twelfth Night tomorrow, but she and her companions could also use some transportation help, it appears.  If you have some space in your car and are coming from the East End, maybe you can help them out?  Her email address is in the message.
Many thanks,
~~Roana, Gold Key steward