[SCA-BMDL] Bardic activities at BMDL Twelfth Night

Michael B. Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 21:45:05 EST 2010

Greetings unto all, from Michael Alewright!  This is your reminder that from approximately 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. at this Saturday's Twelfth Night celebration in the Debatable Lands, we will have a bardic circle.  Come celebrate the occasion with music, song, poem and story.  No experience necessary!

The competition to select the new Baroness' Bard will be held at the same time.  Polish your pieces, strop your songs, stoke your stories, and stand up to honor your Her Excellency and bring bardic glory to our Barony!

In service,
Michael