[SCA-BMDL] Mourning

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:07:37 EST 2010

Erik Schwer "Hans" from Pennsic. Passed away January 18th due to heart complications.

I am not sure if any of you knew him, but I wanted to pass this on in case you knew him from Pennsic. He use to camp with Coney Island.  He is a Pittsburgh native. He also was owner of a local technical consulting firm.

At this time there is no plans for funeral or viewing.
Please email me if you require more information.

In Mourning....
Lady Aibell