[SCA-BMDL] Info for Tatyana The Khushka

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 19 16:34:21 EST 2010

Greetings to the List,

I have been asked to forward this information.
  Baroness Tatyana The Khushka parents have set up a educational trust
fund for her daughter Sarah.  If you are interested in donating, please
send it to:

Sarah Yvette Tujague Educational Fund
c/o 616 Erkwood Drive
Hendersonville, NC  28739

They have also state that they are not planning a memorial service in
Pittsburgh at this time. They do appreciate all of the kind words and
thoughts from everyone.  I know that there has been discussion as to a
memorial at Pennsic, and I am sure that there will be information on that
closer to Pennsic.  It has also been suggested that maybe instead of a
memorial service, there could be a fund raising event for the educational
fund.

Please feel free to forward this.

Pax,
Baroness Alessandra d'Avignon

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." -- Dave
Barry